WEBINAR - WORKING GROUP CONTRACT - FINANCING
10:00 — 11:30
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster is growing - and growing! In November 2020 ONS Foundation became member company number 200 in the Cluster! And now - in the...
Tirsdag 20. oktober arrangerte vi den årlige Havvindkonferansen i Oslo i samarbeid med Norges Rederiforbund, Greater Stavanger, Eksportkreditt og Norsk...
SUMMARY: Policy instruments to realise floating offshore wind in Norway På oppdrag fra Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster, Eksportkreditt, Norsk Industri,...
Webinar Horizon floating substructures and connection systems for floating PV and ocean energy devices.
April 15 @ 09:00 – 10:30
1. oktober 2020 – Under kyndig veiledning fra Kværner-lærling Arne Linga, startet statsminister Erna Solberg i dag kutteroboten som markerer byggestarten på Hywind Tampen, verdens største flytende havvindpark. Hywind Tampen er et viktig prosjekt for omstillingen av...
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster has started innovation advisory for our members. We help member companies in the process of setting up innovation and / or R&D projects, supported by Innovation Norway or The Norwegian Research Council (so this is for Norwegian...
We are happy to announce that Mr. Jørn A. Uggerud, lawyer and partner of the law firm Hjord DA in Oslo, is new working group leader for "Contracts". Jørn has three decades of experience with contract law, company law and transaction-related assistance to clients in...
News from the web
- Ørsted Selects Offshore Wind Turbine Support Team
- Atlas to Provide Quality Management Personnel for Hollandse Kust Noord
- Van Oord Cutting Foundation Design Time with Ansys Software
- First French Saint-Brieuc Foundation Parts Arrive in Spain
- Huge Offshore Wind Potential in Eastern Europe, Turkey Sits Untapped
- Flagship super-installer launched in China for 'offshore wind grid parity era'
- Offshore wind and hydrogen: the energy transition's power couple?
- 'The world upside down': Uniper sues Netherlands over coal exit but touts hydrogen future
- Uniper sues Netherlands for compensation from coal exit but sees hydrogen alternative
- Jackets required: Belfast yard Harland & Wolff plucks Scottish offshore wind plum