WEBINAR: R&D - Annual variation in wind speed and how it effects large FWT
09:00 — 10:00
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Til Statsminister Erna Solberg Olje- og energiminister Tina Bru Næringsminister Iselin Nybø Klima- og miljøminister Sveinung Rotevatn Parlamentariske ledere...
On the 15th of April the following webinar was held. Find the video stream and presentations below: Smarter and more efficient solutions during...
EU gives NOK 290 million for testing floating offshore wind in Norway! <IN ENGLISH BELOW> 30.3.2020 - kl. 13.15...
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation and market opportunities in offshore wind.
PRESS RELEASE FROM MEMBER COMPANY UNITECH OFFSHORE AS: Tetraspar Demonstrator Project – a joint project for the demonstration of the TetraSpar floating wind turbine technology between Innogy SE, Shell and Stiesdal Offshore Technologies A/S - has signed a supply...
On July 2, the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy sent a proposal for the opening of offshore areas for renewable energy production, as well as a proposal for regulations on renewable energy production at sea for public consultation. Final date for this...
More than 40 people attended the yearly lunch to lunch Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster meeting at Stord Monday and Tuesday this week. The feedback from the participants was very good. Many of the companies had short presentations of their doings and plans in the fast...
News from the web
- 'Now is the time to ensure we accelerate sustainable solutions, for both climate and economy'
- Engie and Fiat-Chrysler join forces to build world's largest vehicle-to-grid project
- Orsted consortium unveils 1.3GW offshore wind to green hydrogen project
- World’s mightiest wind turbine lands flagship order for megaproject off Taiwan
- Will Covid-19 mark a permanent shift in oil companies’ energy-transition strategies?