Webinar - Working group contract - Supplier focus
Sign up in the event
10:00 — 11:30
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster is growing - and growing! In November 2020 ONS Foundation became member company number 200 in the Cluster! And now - in the...
Tirsdag 20. oktober arrangerte vi den årlige Havvindkonferansen i Oslo i samarbeid med Norges Rederiforbund, Greater Stavanger, Eksportkreditt og Norsk...
SUMMARY: Policy instruments to realise floating offshore wind in Norway På oppdrag fra Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster, Eksportkreditt, Norsk Industri,...
1. oktober 2020 – Under kyndig veiledning fra Kværner-lærling Arne Linga, startet statsminister Erna Solberg i dag kutteroboten som markerer byggestarten på Hywind Tampen, verdens største flytende havvindpark. Hywind Tampen er et viktig prosjekt for omstillingen av...
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster has started innovation advisory for our members. We help member companies in the process of setting up innovation and / or R&D projects, supported by Innovation Norway or The Norwegian Research Council (so this is for Norwegian...
We are happy to announce that Mr. Jørn A. Uggerud, lawyer and partner of the law firm Hjord DA in Oslo, is new working group leader for "Contracts". Jørn has three decades of experience with contract law, company law and transaction-related assistance to clients in...
News from the web
- BOEM chief pledges new US offshore wind leases 'as quickly as we can'
- An energy transition 'essential': wave-powered oil & gas production heads for pilot off UK
- Flagship offshore wind project in US federal waters poised for 'momentous' go-ahead
- 'Like the fingers of a hand': zero-emission blade lifter set for Enercon debut
- 'People will wonder why they put solar on land at all': pioneer says floating PV can beat wind