WEBINAR: Norway - Brazil Weeks: Offshore Wind
15:00 — 16:00
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster has been upgraded to a higher level in Innovation Norway's cluster program. This is great news for Norwegian companies in...
It is a pleasure to announce that Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster (NOWC) located in Norway, signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the local maritime...
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster (NOWC) has today signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Wind'OCC, an association of companies in the Occitanie region...
PRESSEMELDING: Flow Accelerator og Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster med unikt akseleratorprogram for havvind!
Flow Accelerator bygger videre på suksessen fra 2020 og satser i år på et helt unikt program rettet mot havvind. Etter en spennende vår med planlegging har Flow Accelerator sammen med Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster skapt et program som vil være helt unikt på...
Vi søker etter kommunikasjonssjef og forretningsutvikler for Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster, og prosjektleder for Marin Energi Testsenter. Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster har som målsetning å bidra til etablering av verdensledende leverandørkjeder innen flytende...
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster is growing - and growing! In November 2020 ONS Foundation became member company number 200 in the Cluster! And now - in the very beginning of December 2020 we are already 214 member companies! As become member 200 we challenged Ingvild...
News from the web
- Stiesdal TetraSub Floating Foundation Gets DNV Statement of Feasibility
- ‘Self-Orienting’ Floating Wind Turbine Prototype Christened
- BayWa r.e. and Ulsan City Sign Floating Offshore Wind MoU
- Nordic Partners Team Up on 250-Turbine Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Van Oord Joins Seaway 7 on Seagreen Offshore Wind Project
- Plans for full-scale floating wind-wave hybrid pilot off Spain
- What the wind industry needs to reach 100% recyclable blades
- How the wind industry can reach 100% recyclable blades
- Ørsted and Eversource eye 2023 operations for South Fork US offshore wind farm after key decision
- Germany’s coalition government sets ambitious new offshore wind targets
- Electrifying: wind tackles barriers to scale as industry powers-up in Copenhagen
- Bladt to supply transition pieces for 350MW Danish nearshore wind farm
- Hyundai Heavy and Germany's BayWa r.e. join South Korea floating wind race
- Chemicals giant BASF forms own renewables business with green power demand 'set to quadruple'
- Floating wind pioneer BlueFloat eyes green hydrogen with New Zealand and Australia alliances