- This event has passed.
Webinar – Horizon Europe – Innovation on floating wind energy deployment optimized for deep waters
March 18 @ 09:00 - 10:30
The purpose of the webinar eastablish Norwegian partners targeting the Horizon Europe Call:CL5-2021-D3-02-12 Innovation on floating wind energy deployment optimized for deep waters and different sea basins.
Expected Impacts of the call is to:
- Development or significant improvement of designs that reduce both CAPEX and OPEX;
- Deployment and demonstration of advanced full-scale floating wind turbines prototypes, and auxiliary equipment, in operational environment;
- Allow development of cost-efficient scalable solutions supporting exploitation of the renewable energy offshore potential in challenging conditions, while building upon innovative designs of floating structures and auxiliary equipment;
- Contribute to LCOE reduction in line with the SET Plan targets (actions should clearly justify an estimated LCOE at project start and end).
Agenda for webinar:
- Introduction (Tor Arne Johnsen, Norwegian Offshore WInd Cluster)
- Presentation of call (Marianne Haavardsholm Aandahl, Norwegian Research Council)
- Expected impact and scope
- Funding and consortium
- Application and evaluation process
- Example: Flagship (Arvid Nesse, Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster)
- Follow up (Tor Arne Johnsen, Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster)