- This event has passed.
Seminar: Meet EnBW – How to become a supplier for Offshore Wind!
September 28 @ 18:00 - 21:00NOK450
For member companies in NOWC and/or NORWEP
On the 28th of September @18.00 – 21.00, together with the large German Energy Company EnBW, Norseman Wind, Energy Innovation and DNB we are inviting NOWC and/or NORWEP member companies for an introduction of the possibilities to become a supplier for EnBW offshore wind farms already in operation, or more likely the ones EnBW has in the pipeline for development. Member companies will also be able to have a short pitch (8 minutes each). Pitches are full.
Place: Egersund Energy Hub – Langholmveien 6, 4373 Egersund
Only physical attendance – DEADLINE FOR REGISTRTION IS MONDAY 27TH AT 12.00h
18:00 – 18:15: Welcome by Mayor Eigersund Odd Stangeland, and introduction to Egersund Energy Hub. Frank Emil Moen Development Manager NOWC, Managing Director Energy Innovation
18:15 – 18:25: Introduction Norseman Wind. Planned development for a 1,4 GW bottom fixed offshore wind farm at Sørlige Nordsjø II – Harald Dirdal, Partner Norseman Wind
18:25 – 19:05: EnBW Energie – Portfolio Offshore Wind. Jakob Bollwinkel Manager Portfolio Development Offshore Wind Power Generation.
Supply Chain description. Pre Qualification / Contract regimes: How to become a supplier for one of our offshore wind farms already in operation, or in the 3 – 4 GW EnBW has in the pipeline in Northern Europe?
19:05 – 19:15: Break
19:15 – 20:53: 8 min. Pitches from participating businesses / member companies (depends on how many companies are interested. If to many, we have to make a session without power point presentations, but with oral pitches with Q&A.
- 19:15 – 19:23 XOCEAN NORWAY AS, Tomas Frafjord. Short presentation of XOCEAN and the services we are offering
- 19:25 – 19:33 SHORELINE AS, Rebecca Rosseland. Company presentation of Shoreline Wind by Rebecca Rosseland. Moreover, a solution for simulating and modelling the design as well as the construction and O&M of the offshore wind farms. Along with the Execution solution for managing the construction and maintenance of offshore wind farms.
- 19:35 – 19:43 KONGSTEIN AS, Andreas Strand. Kongstein – Offshore Wind interfaces
- 19:45 – 19:53 MARINE TECHNOLOGIES LLC, Sveinung Tollefsen, Communication nodes in the wind farm as an alternative to LTE
- 19:55 – 20:03 4SUBSEA AS. Harrison Alger. Structural Health Monitoring & Cable Monitoring Systems
- 20:05 – 20:13 RELAYON NUTEC, Øyvind Kvammen. GWO Safety Training and our GWO/Wind WhitePaper
- 20:15 – 20:23 MIROS, Emilie Dorgeville. Digital Sea State Data to Support Operations, Improve Efficiency and Reduce Risk and Costs
- 20:25 – 20:33 BOUVET NORGE AS. Reidar Lorentzen. Digitalisation partner with solid experience from a range of the value chain of the overall energy sector (offshore wind, waterbased electricity grid, oil&gas. Planning, offshore wind operation, inspection, preventive maintenance, AR/VR, HSE etc.
- 20:35 – 20:43 ONIX AS. Fanny Kongevold Fjemeros / Evy Kathrine Maffini. System for checking documentation for work equipment.
- 20:45 – 20:53 The Crosby Group. Åge Bakken. Verton Windmaster Solution – https://thecrosbygroup.hs-sites.com/wind-verton.
20:53 – 21:30: Mingling / finger food
Price: NOK 450,- p.p. (for covering the costs)
VENUE – Egersund Energy Hub: