- This event has passed.
Webinar – Wind lidar
March 2 @ 12:00 - 13:00
“Everything you wanted to know about wind lidar but were afraid to ask"
The purpose of the webinar is to give you a good insight into Wind lidar looking at how it works , where its used, and where it’s going in the future. Matt Smith of ZX Lidars has worked in this area for 13 years and will introduce the technology and how it works but quickly moving on to how it came to benefit the offshore wind industry, how this is developing and looking at where Norway had a part to play in this journey.
The webinar is tailored to bring anyone up to speed in this area and to offer enough understanding to see where there may be opportunites going forwards. The title is deliberately light hearted to assure you that this will be done in an accessible manner and all are encouraged to ask any questions afterwards.
- Introducing ZX Lidars and Fred Olsen Group
- What is Wind Lidar and How It Works?
- What is Continuous Wave Lidar?
- 2008 – Why Was the Wind Industry Looking at Wind Lidar?
- Look at What Norway Did For Floating Lidar!
- What Else Can Wind Lidar for Offshore Wind?
- Turbine performance
- Wind Lidar and Floating Wind Farms
- What’s Happening With Wind Lidars now and Tomorrow?
- What Next? New Performance Certification/Verification?
We look forward to seeing you online on March 2nd 🙂