- This event has passed.
Webinar – Design of floating wind turbines
January 12 @ 10:00 - 11:30
INVITATION | Design of floating wind turbines – Simulation & Digitalization working group in Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster
Date: Tuesday 12th Jan 10.00-11.30 CET
We are pleased to invite you to the second webinar in the Simulation & Digitalization working group. The group consists of key players from the offshore wind industry and focuses on many exciting aspects of simulation and digitalization in floating wind. With so many new developments in the coming years, it is key to share knowledge and experience across companies. The objective of the webinar is to give you a good overview of the current state of the art in the industry, including limitations and innovations, and share the vision for the future when it comes to design of floating wind turbines.
Agenda for the webinar;
- Welcome (Marius Selsø Håkonsen, Norwegian Offshore Wind cluster)
- Introduction and objective of webinar (Sven-Kåre Evenseth, Working Group Leader, DNV GL)
- Design of floating wind turbines
- Current state of the art of the industry: Tools and workflows for floating wind turbine design
- Current limitations and innovations: Challenges in the industry and ongoing initiatives to improve tools and workflows
- Where is the industry going: Vision and reflections
- Presenters: Erlend Gjelstad Jakobsen, COWI; William Collier and Laurens Alblas, DNV GL
We look forward to seeing you online Tuesday 12th January.