GO TO www.slido.com and type code FW2021 for asking questions.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to run a combined physical conference and webinar on Floating Wind in Haugesund at the 8th of June 10.00 – 16.00 CET!
We have now opened for registration!
Attendance physical: NOK 1800,- WEBINAR: FREE
At the moment there are possible with 200 physical attendees – but this could change.
Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Tina Bru is holding a speech. The themes for Floating Wind 2021 are Floating Wind in European Energy Policy, Technology Development / Cost Reduction, Ports and Infrastructure, and Power to X. Full program will be launched soon.
Floating Wind in European Energy Policy
- Welcome (Gunnar Birkeland, Chairman Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster)
- Norwegian policy for offshore wind (Tina Bru, Minister Petroleum and Energy)
- Offshore wind in global energy mix (Sanjeet Sanghera, BloombergNEF)
- Utsira Nord and Sørlige Nordsjo as next steps in developing Norwegian Offshore Wind (Arne Eik, Equinor).
- The next Norwegian energy resource of scale (Knut Vassbotn, Deep Wind Offshore)
- Panel debate - Moderated by Leif Johan Sevland, ONS
11:50 Technology development / Cost reduction
- Technology Progress for Floating Wind (Magnus Ebbesen DNV)
- Flagship project and Iberdrola ambitions in floating wind (Ignacio Pantojo Titos, Iberdrola).
- Subsea Power enabling floating wind (Vidar Strand, Baker Hughes)
- Combining floating wind with open seas fish farming (Andreas Watle, Aker Solutions)
- METcentre - hub for floating technology developement (Arvid Nesse, Metcentre)
- TwinWay project for floating wind (Niklas Hummel, Hexicon)
13:50 Ports and infrastrucure
- Mapping Norwegian Construction Sites (Niklas Eric Indrevær, Aker Solutions)
- Jelsa - World largest contruction dock for floating wind. (John Stangeland, Norsea Group)
- Nesna - Deep water construction site (Stein Espen Bøe, Westcon Helgeland)
- Sløvåg - Deep water construction site (Irene Kjelby Wergeland, Wergeland Group)
- Hub for floating wind (Mark Connolly, Port of Shannon).
15:00 Offshore Wind to Hydrogen
- Offshore wind to Hydrogen in Scotland (Paul O´Brien, Deep Wind Cluster)
- Offshore wind to Hydrogen in Ireland (Jerry Hallissey, Port of Shannon)
- Optimal utilization of offshore wind production from “Sørlige Nordsjø II” (Are Opstad Sæbø, Greenstat).
- Unitech Zefyros Hybrid Energy hub (Trine Halsnes, Unitech Energy)
16:00 - End
Below you will find the full conference from 2020 as a video stream:
Join us in June 2021!
FLOATING WIND 2021
Combined webinar and physical attendance
Registration for Floating Wind 2021 is now open!
8th JUNE - HAUGESUND, NORWAY