Delegation travel - Ireland POSTPONED
00:00 — 23:59
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
EU gives NOK 290 million for testing floating offshore wind in Norway! <IN ENGLISH BELOW> 30.3.2020 - kl. 13.15...
Egersund: Nærmere 100 deltakere deltok tirsdag denne uken på konferansen Havrommet - Havvind og havbruk til havs, gjennom et samarbeid mellom Norwegian...
PRESS RELEASE FROM MEMBER COMPANY UNITECH OFFSHORE AS: Tetraspar Demonstrator Project – a joint project for the demonstration of the TetraSpar floating wind...
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation and market opportunities in offshore wind.
More than 40 people attended the yearly lunch to lunch Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster meeting at Stord Monday and Tuesday this week. The feedback from the participants was very good. Many of the companies had short presentations of their doings and plans in the fast...
To strengthen the cluster we have suggested nine working groups. If your organization is a member of the cluster, you can show your interest by registrer in one or more working groups. If you have input for further groups, please notify us. If you have requests...
Mandag 16. september ble Havvindkonferansen 2019 arrangert av Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster med samarbeidspartnerne Norges Rederiforbund, Norsk Industri, Eksportkreditt, Greater Stavanger, Haugaland Vekst og GCE Node. Med 260 påmeldte, solide foredrag (se video...
News from the web
- Corruption probe at EDP, hydrogen makes history and Suzlon bounces back ... minus CEO
- Ministers target 'sustainable' transition at first IEA Clean Energy Summit
- Vestas hires veteran of tough Australian power system as global grid guru
- Why floating solar will be big in Asia – and a powerful new foe to coal
- Iberdrola secures €800m for renewable energy projects to boost Spain's green recovery