WEBINAR: Norway - Brazil Weeks: Offshore Wind
15:00 — 16:00
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster is growing - and growing! In November 2020 ONS Foundation became member company number 200 in the Cluster! And now - in the...
Tirsdag 20. oktober arrangerte vi den årlige Havvindkonferansen i Oslo i samarbeid med Norges Rederiforbund, Greater Stavanger, Eksportkreditt og Norsk...
SUMMARY: Policy instruments to realise floating offshore wind in Norway På oppdrag fra Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster, Eksportkreditt, Norsk Industri,...
1. oktober 2020 – Under kyndig veiledning fra Kværner-lærling Arne Linga, startet statsminister Erna Solberg i dag kutteroboten som markerer byggestarten på Hywind Tampen, verdens største flytende havvindpark. Hywind Tampen er et viktig prosjekt for omstillingen av...
Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster has started innovation advisory for our members. We help member companies in the process of setting up innovation and / or R&D projects, supported by Innovation Norway or The Norwegian Research Council (so this is for Norwegian...
We are happy to announce that Mr. Jørn A. Uggerud, lawyer and partner of the law firm Hjord DA in Oslo, is new working group leader for "Contracts". Jørn has three decades of experience with contract law, company law and transaction-related assistance to clients in...
News from the web
- Stiesdal TetraSub Floating Foundation Gets DNV Statement of Feasibility
- ‘Self-Orienting’ Floating Wind Turbine Prototype Christened
- BayWa r.e. and Ulsan City Sign Floating Offshore Wind MoU
- Nordic Partners Team Up on 250-Turbine Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Van Oord Joins Seaway 7 on Seagreen Offshore Wind Project
- Plans for full-scale floating wind-wave hybrid pilot off Spain
- What the wind industry needs to reach 100% recyclable blades
- How the wind industry can reach 100% recyclable blades
- Ørsted and Eversource eye 2023 operations for South Fork US offshore wind farm after key decision
- Germany’s coalition government sets ambitious new offshore wind targets
- Electrifying: wind tackles barriers to scale as industry powers-up in Copenhagen
- Bladt to supply transition pieces for 350MW Danish nearshore wind farm
- Hyundai Heavy and Germany's BayWa r.e. join South Korea floating wind race
- Chemicals giant BASF forms own renewables business with green power demand 'set to quadruple'
- Floating wind pioneer BlueFloat eyes green hydrogen with New Zealand and Australia alliances